John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
as a convenient close up camera. I found an old light weight light stand and a clamp on light in the closet. I constructed a table top set out of scrap foam core and binder clips in five minutes and shot these World Tank Museum minis with a 75 watt bulb. The lens was about 3"- 4" from the models. I cropped and made a couple minor color corrections in Photo Shop. I am pleased with the results of a spontaneous project.

This a new mini.

And the WTM tanks are pretty cool too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like close-up and macro photography, and nothing gets me closer up than the bellows I have for my old Pentax Spotmatic, or the bellows I got for my K-mount Pentax cameras.

Up to nearly 3x life-size on the negative
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Had a glass of Camus Conundrum tonight with a friend tonight. Since the lens in the B-Berry Storm is at one end of the device I figure this is the viewpoint of someone about the size of an A&A Miniatures soldier of this glass of wine.

EDIT: I've posted this before but I liked it enough to re-post here as an edit but not a new post. I looks like a frame from an FPS game-maybe Duke Nukem Forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:

Had a glass of Camus Conundrum tonight with a friend tonight. Since the lens in the B-Berry Storm is at one end of the device I figure this is the viewpoint of someone about the size of an A&A Miniatures soldier of this glass of wine.

"Get those grappling hooks on the rim, soldier! Tonight we drink well..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:

Well done, sir. I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More close up photos with the B-berry. I was drawn into a miniatures game about some barbarians attacking a simple fort held by Roman Auxillia. The games master based the scenario rules loosely on DBA rules but it wasn't strictly DBA, so these photos are more about the camera than the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.