Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

(Playtest art)

Astra Titanus is both a one- and two-player game of space combat between large fleets of human warships pitted against a single alien Titan... and it is the humans who are outnumbered!

The Titan barrels through space at near-relativistic speeds toward a distant target while the human ships jump in and out of hyperspace, dancing around a large leviathan, hoping that enough pinpricks will eventually finish off the monster. If you like games where it's The One vs. The Many, this one will surely suit your taste.

We need both solitaire gamers and testers with access to small gaming groups to test the balance of the eight scenarios in both their single- and two-player modes. With only 4 pages of rules, you should be fighting epic space battles before you can warp around the solar system.

If you've got the right stuff, the time to email us is now! Only a limited number of playtest kits are available.

If you are interested in becoming a Victory Point Games playtester for this game, you need to read this article and follow its directions about contacting us.

Thanks for considering helping us playtest this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks interesting. E-mail sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kameron Gibson
United States
Delphi
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very good so far. E-mail. sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifford Mudd
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email also sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Those look like ships from Stars!

That was one of my favorite strategy PC games ever. Do you have all the ship graphics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are Eve Online graphics (the chits)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.