Ben Friedberg
United States
claypool
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email from artscow that claims 2.99 (including shipping) for a deck of custom cards. What should I get?

Coupon code is: PLAY299CARDS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Ugly wins are still wins!
mbmbmbmb
Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a link to another great geeklist with direct links to Artscow shared decks:

Games Suitable for Artscow Card Decks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
claypool
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I grabbed The Dungeon of D for 10 bucks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Steubenville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
benfriedberg1981 wrote:
Just got an email from artscow that claims 2.99 (including shipping) for a deck of custom cards. What should I get?

Coupon code is: PLAY299CARDS

the coupon is for "single use" decks.

that means the ones that have the suits and numbers pre-set and you only effect the back right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
norman rule
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kevintlee wrote:
the coupon is for "single use" decks.

that means the ones that have the suits and numbers pre-set and you only effect the back right?

No. Customize the front or the back. I even used it for a multi deck. That allows you to assign a different back to whatever you have on the front. It's a nice way to "fill out" when you have a deck that runs more than 54 cards. I used the multi deck function to complete three different decks... and it only cost $6.99 (because it wasn't the first deck), as per the coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
claypool
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
feb 28 i believe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Squires
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Can someone link me to the section of artscow to order custom cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Volte6 wrote:
Can someone link me to the section of artscow to order custom cards?
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/Card/Playing-Cards-54-Des...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalvin McBride
United States
Kendallville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I just made a new set of cabinet and public opinion cards for Die Macher. soblue Still, I've thought of making cards of US states instead of German provinces.

Anyway, does anyone have links to Die Macher cards? The Valley Games edition were difficult to destinguish from across a table and I'd like to see how they'd turn out from ArtsCow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Canada
GTA
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Corey wrote:
This is now $4.99 for the first set of cards and $6.99 for subsequent ones as the limit for $2.99 decks has been reached.

soblue

Didn't make it in time. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
UanarchyK wrote:
Dr Corey wrote:
This is now $4.99 for the first set of cards and $6.99 for subsequent ones as the limit for $2.99 decks has been reached.

soblue

Didn't make it in time. Oh well.

It's still a good deal. The shipping is free and you're paying $4.99/$6.99 for decks that normally cost up to $10.99.

I ordered Airborne in My Pocket, Island Of D, and some other stuff and am looking forward to my new games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalvin wrote:
And I just made a new set of cabinet and public opinion cards for Die Macher. soblue Still, I've thought of making cards of US states instead of German provinces.

Anyway, does anyone have links to Die Macher cards? The Valley Games edition were difficult to destinguish from across a table and I'd like to see how they'd turn out from ArtsCow.

Upload them to BGG please, there's a few in the file section, but they all have things I think could be improved
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalvin McBride
United States
Kendallville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards I made were from the Die Macher section. Carlos Garcia and Brandon Pennington had uploaded cards so I was able to resize them, print them in color, cut and laminate them, then cut them again. (Whew)

Anyway, they turned out really well but I was thinking about re-doing the rest of the cards to make a complete set. Possibly changing the regions to American states. Who knows.

Are there other cards in the file section, beyond the cabinet and public opinion cards?

Will, I have to tell you that I LOVE your avatar. Spathi? Am I right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
claypool
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon of D just got here and looks really good. The sizing was a ~little~ off, but it only cut off the artist names and not any of the important card info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.