Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played Terra Prime at least half a dozen times, and I kept thinking that the game ended a bit too quickly.
Then I realized, yesterday night, that I'm missing four reward tiles!
I have only four for each phase.

Here's what I have (so you guys tell me what I'm missing):

PHASE 1
Weapon
Shield (+1 energy)
Green cargo
Blue cargo

PHASE 2
Blue cube
Blue cube
Green cube
Yellow cargo

PHASE 3
Thruster
Two brown cubes
Yellow cube
Blue cube + 1 energy

PHASE 4
2 energy cubes
Blue cube + green cube (with a red circle around the 4)
Blue cube + yellow cube (with a red circle around the 4)
Green cube + yellow cube (with a red circle around the 4)

Now is it possible they weren't in the box? I find that hard to believe, since I don't appear to be missing anything else (and I would expect something like an entire print sheet to be missing). What else was on the sheet with the four tiles I'm missing?

Still, I'm such a maniac when it comes to punching out a new game that I have a hard time believing I might have thrown those pieces in the recycling bin (but that was a month ago... long gone now).
But I have to admit that's probably what happened.
There goes my reputation.zombie

So, once I know what I'm missing, I'll contact Tasty Minstrel and ask if I can buy the four spare parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have uploaded pictures of the different sheets. I'll check my bits and see what I can find out.

Okay, you're missing (from phase 1 to 4):
- 10 credits + brownium
- greenium
- greenium + energy
- 2 LP

These were on the same sheet as 5 red space tiles and 2 of each module, the one I've called "sheet 5":

So if you have enough red space tiles (11), you've most likely thrown away the missing bits. You would probably have noticed it a lot sooner if you had thrown away one of the red phase 4's ^_^ Still got the garbage around? I'm anal about stuff like that, and usually keep the "empty" sheets around for quite some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Tor!

And I do have 11 red hex tiles...
So, although I'm paranoid when it comes to punching out new games, it appears that I DID throw those four away. (How could that be???)

Damn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tor: thanks so much for replying so quickly, so thoroughly (with a picture), and so accurately!

Nice job

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gino Daveggio
United States
San Mateo
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Tasty Minstrel Games still around?

I have sent a few emails to them over the last week, about missing game tiles and have received no responses.

I have only 10 Green hex tiles and 6 yellow hex tiles. The rules show I should have 7 green and 9 yellow. I only have enough yellow tiles to play a 2 player game.

I had included pictures with one of the emails. I find it disheartening that they have not responded.

I was able to play Terra Prime with a friend that has a copy and enjoyed the game.

Thanks for your time.

-G- soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are very much still around, but come to think of it I haven't seen much from them lately. Haven't heard from Michael on twitter since June 25th. Maybe summer vacations? I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They may be recovering from Origins.
They were always very timely in their responses to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.