Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing yesterday, I took the Halflings and had 9 of them. I bought the leader to get 10. I only took two territories with them, to root out Forest Wizards who were getting 3 coins for one territory and 2 for another right next to it. I put the Holes-In-The-Ground on my 2 territories, but then didn't know what to do with my leader. He can't stay in an immune territory but I didn't have any others. What should be done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Straight from the rules:
Quote:
Your Leader is brave and cannot stay in a Region that is immune (because of the presence of a Dragon, Hero, Hole-in-the-Ground, etc...), at the end of your turn. If there are no non-immune Regions, keep your Leader off the board at the end of the turn (like the 4 Amazon bonus tokens that can only attack).

Lars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
l-hansen wrote:
Straight from the rules:
Quote:
Your Leader is brave and cannot stay in a Region that is immune (because of the presence of a Dragon, Hero, Hole-in-the-Ground, etc...), at the end of your turn. If there are no non-immune Regions, keep your Leader off the board at the end of the turn (like the 4 Amazon bonus tokens that can only attack).

Lars

Thanks. We didn't look, obviously. I just remembered the "bravery" bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.