Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I am an unrevealed Cylon and someone plays Exec Order on me, can I use the first action to reveal and then the second action to do some damage with my super crisis card? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
No. Once you become Cylon, you lose the 2nd order. You could use the first order to cause Havoc and then the 2nd action to reveal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Check the rules on page 19 for "Revealed Cylon Players".
When revealing, the player's turn ends after receiving his Super Crisis.
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Even if you were still allowed to use your second action after revealing, you would be on the Resurrection Ship and wouldn't be allowed to move, so you couldn't play your Super Crisis - the only thing you would be able to do is activate the Resurrection Ship. (Of course, this is moot because you lose the second action anyhow - better to launch a scout or something of the sort before revealing.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captn. Raiden
msg tools
ColtsFan76 wrote:
No. Once you become Cylon, you lose the 2nd order. You could use the first order to cause Havoc and then the 2nd action to reveal.

WHat kind of Havoc is it actually possible to cause before revealing? Apart from attempting to waste a scout, I can't figure out much more to do... Yeh, if youre in communications, then sending civ ships in a wrong direction, or wasting a nuke 1 turn before scheduled jump. Or use Admiral's quarters or President's office. Is there more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use up your OPG if it's an action:
- Apollo sending 6 vipers off in all directions, not good.
- Roslin pulling 4 quorum cards and playing the worst one
- etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
-Spiking skill checks with wrong color cards
-Jumping the fleet early with the FTL control location to lose population
-Falsely accusing and then brigging humans to sow mistrust and cause the team to have to burn skill cards to get them out
-If you're the admiral, choosing the less desirable of the two destination cards when jumping the fleet
-If you're Laura Roslin, choosing the worse of the two crisis cards using her special ability
-If you're Starbuck, opting *not* to use her special once-per-game ability to protect the humans from a really bad crisis card

-If playing the Pegasus expansion, an unrevealed cylon admiral could bag a cylon win by jumping away from New Caprica while there are still enough humans and unprepared civilian ships on the surface to cause the humans to lose the last of one of their resources

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.