Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about 90% of the way through creating a testing VASSAL module for Pax Baltica, so I'd thought I'd share a screen shot.

Once we've worked out the bugs, we can widen our playtesting net as we close in on the final rules and scenarios. Interested parties, feel free to contact me by e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
From what I see, it is based on the old artwork; do you, guys, plan to re-vamp the map for GMT edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we will be creating an entirely new full-sized map for the official release. Work will not start on the art until the game has made the cut, however. Every order counts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Looks great. It is nice to hear that things are progressing on this title. I just made my pre-order the other day, so I have done my bit!

Good luck with the playtesting. I wish I could help, but my block gaming experience is not "there" yet to be of real benefit. I have a sneaking suspicion that you will not find volunteers too hard to come by though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your interest, and your support! We are very happy with where the rules are at, now it is time to try to break them... angry

You don't need block game experience to help us test -- in fact it might be a help if you have no experience! The rules need to work for everyone, after all. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like to join.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Ekström
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
ALWAYS THINKING ON GAMES
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great, Scott.
I'm quite eager to try it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also want to play this game as soon as the module's available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.