Dru Dailey
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not using auto spawn, I roll a 4 on the dice when it comes to spawning. Do I then choose 2 zombies and give them weapons while its still the roll to spawn part of my turn or do I wait til the end, after fights to give them the weapons? Another question, To give 2 zombies those weapons I will have to keep one zombie per grave weapon on that card from my pool? I am confused, thanks you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Kernel
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries...

1. When you roll to spawn, you do not place the Grave Weapons, but wait untill you would spawn Zombies (that is the end of the zombie turn). If you spawn zombies with a card that says you can spawn Zombies, you can place grave weapons at that time.

2. Yes the Zombies you give Grave weapons are "upgraded", and you have to leave the zombies you take off the board (if you replace them with the new figures), and they leave your Zombie pool. That means that Grave Weapons arent extra Zombiea, and you cant have more than your normal amount of Zombies with Grave weapons.

Cheerio,
A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that you should only get one Grave Weapon per 2 Zombies that are not spawned that could have been. So if you roll a 4, you could get either 4 regular Zombies, or two regular zombies and one Grave Weapons Zombie. Or you could get 2 regular Zombies and replace a Zombie that's already on the board (not adjacent to a Hero) with a Grave Weapons Zombie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[no use for a name]
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SovTech wrote:

1. When you roll to spawn, you do not place the Grave Weapons, but wait untill you would spawn Zombies (that is the end of the zombie turn). If you spawn zombies with a card that says you can spawn Zombies, you can place grave weapons at that time.

Do I have to give the Grave Weapon to the Zombie on the same turn as I draw it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson Lowry
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
I place the weapon as soon as I draw the card.
Spawning 4 zombies: I place 1 normal zombie. Then I use spawn 2 and spawn 3 to draw a Grave Weapon, and play it on any eligible zombie (including the one I just spawned, if I want). With spawn 4, I place another normal zombie.
If I had 5 Zs on the board before spawn, now I have 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.