Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb

I've never played Scripts and Scribes but the raves have always interested me. Since artscow is having an insanely cheap sale, I was considering getting ruloma's version, based on artwork by Sampo Sikiö.

Has anyone played with it? If so, does the cutesy theme detract from gameplay? Not bug you? And what the heck do you call each category?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks really great, but I was wondering the same thing. What in this version matches the Illuminators, Scribes, Manuscripts, Scrolls and Supplies??? What do you call them? Just refer to the colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I did it on artscow, great game, the green cards seems to have missing the letter to resolve draws.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what letters go where on the green cards? I'd like to get my set complete if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just have a look on the red cards, wich are the ones with the same values on it so you have the :

2 Points - A, B, C, D
3 Points - E, F, G
4 Points - H, I

I just write in on the cards with a pen, but we realize that after a very close game, where the greens were tied and there were no letters on those cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.