Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
Automatically subscribe to boardgame entries that you add to your collection or wishlist.

That would be nice... I keep forgetting to do it manually...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be okay with this as an option.

Are you aware that if you have the actions column on in your collection you can subscribe from that? So just go to your wishlist and make sure no game says subscribe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't want this as an option. Way to much poping up about things that I don't care for. I will go look at a specific game if I am looking for something for that game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps I should have specified, an opt-in option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
I would be okay with this as an option.

Are you aware that if you have the actions column on in your collection you can subscribe from that? So just go to your wishlist and make sure no game says subscribe.

Hi,

I am aware of this. It gets kinda annoying though, having to go through the list repeatedly...

But thanks!

Martijn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:
I wouldn't want this as an option. Way to much poping up about things that I don't care for. I will go look at a specific game if I am looking for something for that game.

I agree. A selectable option to subscribe as well as add it would be better.

Martijn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:

thumbsup what he says!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Martinus wrote:
Syvanis wrote:

I agree. A selectable option to subscribe as well as add it would be better.

Martijn

Just click on subscribe when you record ownership of the game. That's what I have generally done. Of course I then had to unsubscribe from a few high traffic games zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martinus wrote:
Automatically subscribe to boardgame entries that you add to your collection or wishlist.

That would be nice... I keep forgetting to do it manually...

It would be nice if you had a small collection. Many people here have collections of over 500 games, and some have collections of over 1000 games. The subscription system would be nearly useless for them. I use subscriptions to follow games that I am interested in, usually games that have just been released. That's a lot fewer games than the games I own. I think that's a better use of subscriptions than having the system automatically add subscriptions to all the games I own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.