Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: The Sound of Music... That's Weird rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The kids are watching The Sound of Music in the other room. Doesn't anyone else think that it's odd that they (the Von Trapps) burst into a Christmas song during a rainstorm? Seems out of place.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole movie is out of place...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And Julie Andrews really seems to be obssesed with soft woolen mittens. What's up with that?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
Avatar
mbmb
A dog bit me once and I immediately thought of brown paper packages tied up with string. Next thing you know, no rabies!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Shaun L wrote:
A dog bit me once and I immediately thought of brown paper packages tied up with string. Next thing you know, no rabies!


That works for gonorrhea too.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
Doesn't anyone else think that it's odd that they (the Von Trapps) burst into a Christmas song during a rainstorm?.


I break into 80's songs on the khazi. I cannot be trusted.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Hendricks
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
The kids are watching The Sound of Music in the other room. Doesn't anyone else think that it's odd that they (the Von Trapps) burst into a Christmas song during a rainstorm? Seems out of place.


I sooooo hate that the song you are referring to is used as a Christmas song... shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bjhendricks wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The kids are watching The Sound of Music in the other room. Doesn't anyone else think that it's odd that they (the Von Trapps) burst into a Christmas song during a rainstorm? Seems out of place.


I sooooo hate that the song you are referring to is used as a Christmas song... shake


Spoiler (click to reveal)
My point.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.