Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Advanced Rule #1: After rolling for your heroes and deciding which abilities to use, you can save up to three unused dice for the next round. When it comes time to roll for your heroes again, you may choose to either keep these saved dice, or re-roll them on any of the three rolls, just like the other dice. It is up to you whether or not to save any dice between rounds and which ones to save, as long as no more than three are saved.

Wow. This seems to be a major change in the rules. So we can often be rolling 9 dice at a time, now? Do you get to re-roll them just once, or on all 3 rounds? Can you carry them over from encounter to encounter, or just between rounds of 1 encounter? When facing the Thief Lord, do you still get these (up to) 3 dice in addition to how many the Thief Lord allows you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you've misunderstood. Let's say you roll 6-6-6-6-1-1. For some reason you use 6-6 for the Fighter, and 1-1 for the Rogue. You still have 6-6 left that you can't use for anything. Next round, instead of starting by rolling all 6 dice, you have the option of leaving two of them as 6-6 (to guarantee Fighter damage) and just rolling the other four. At least that's how I read it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhhhhhhhhh.......

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.