Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
2D6.org
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This tutorial focuses on teaching the bare essentials necessary for playing Pandemic. It’s our hope that, in no time flat, the tutorial will ease you through the learning curve and into some cooperative, disease curing goodness.

Enjoy and be sure to let us know what you though of one of our first couple of tutorials.

Narration By: Nicholas Cassidy
Instructional Design By: Ashly Simmons and Nicholas Cassidy
Edited By: Nicholas Cassidy
Production Notes: Nick’s head found it’s way in the shot a couple of times. Oops.

Thank you kindly,

- Nicholas Cassidy -
2D6.org Producer
Twitter: http://twitter.com/2d6
Geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/49215
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I appreciate this!

I haven't had the opportunity to play this yet, but when that chance arises, I will know enough to jump in. I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Doctor
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Woohoo, an overtext!
badge
Woohoo, a second overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I spotted two errors.

One is minor, but the explanation on treating disease has the orange pawn in the example, which would actually remove all cubes, not just one Yeah, that was nitpicking...

But the other one I _think_ I saw was an outbreak in Sydney. This should have caused a red cube to be placed in Los Angeles as well. And this is a common mistake made by players, who think outbreaks do not cross color borders. So I can't let this one pass by, just in case someone uses this video to prove his point
Maybe I should have looked back at the video another time to make sure, but I'm sure someone will be kind enough to correct me if I saw something that wasn't there. Or the other way around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
dok33 wrote:
One is minor, but the explanation on treating disease has the orange pawn in the example, which would actually remove all cubes, not just one Yeah, that was nitpicking...

Yes, the orange pawn (Medic) does do that, but they are showing the Researcher (brown pawn) face up in the lower left corner of the video.

And since you mentioned it I saw the multiple Sydney outbreaks not marking LA either. It is difficult with the cutting back & forth with board positions.

The mistake I caught was saying you lose a turn early by having the player deck depleted, instead of the next turn when you try to draw and can't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.