The Republic of Rome» Forums » General

Subject: One-page pdf file to include all corrected cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Hung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a few pdf files in BGG, each of which contains a corrected card (which just occupies a small portion of a piece of paper). Is it possible to put all cards into one page in order to save more trees?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ehung wrote:
I saw a few pdf files in BGG, each of which contains a corrected card (which just occupies a small portion of a piece of paper). Is it possible to put all cards into one page in order to save more trees?

Thanks.

Yeah, it is in the file approval queue. It will be here when it gets approved. Or you can send me your email through a GeekMail and I can send it to you directly.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/53199/ror-card-fixes

also the fix for the Province card will be here.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/53201/cilicia-et-cypru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Hung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I often see you answer questions and upload helpful files. I didn't read all the posts and may miss the answer to my following question: Brian, are you one of the designer/developer/support/playtester/staff related to this game?

I read a few threads about the solitaire play. Some positive, some negative. I wonder how the solitaire play is during playtesting. (Sorry if it is off-topic.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ehung wrote:
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I often see you answer questions and upload helpful files. I didn't read all the posts and may miss the answer to my following question: Brian, are you one of the designer/developer/support/playtester/staff related to this game?

I read a few threads about the solitaire play. Some positive, some negative. I wonder how the solitaire play is during playtesting. (Sorry if it is off-topic.)

It is your thread so you can take it off-topic if you want.

No, I am not any of the above, at least prior to production. But because of the corrections needed to the rule book, VG has allowed me to work with them to get this up to speed. As a bonus, I am receiving some of the corrected graphics to look over before they get posted. I have also been posting where possible to save the guys from VG having to do it.

As far as the other contributions, I am not an expert but trying to get there. Since I spent a lot of time reading and re-reading the book to make sure it was consistent, I know where a lot if the rule references are located. Also, since everyone at VG has pretty busy real lives, I have been the filter to send up the collected questions and post an official answer on their behalf.

I have not yet gotten to try out the solo version. I think,like most semi-cooperatives, you lose a lot of the experience playing solo. The game also appears a bit mroe mechanical as teh threats develop and how your dummy players must react. But it appears to be one of those where a solo game beats RoR sitting on the shelf any day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Where do things stand on properly scaled printable patches for the cards and board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.