Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, somehow it just wouldn't have been quite the same if, at the end of the miniseries, Bill Adama had been striding around the caskets, and yelling:

"SO SAY A LOT OF US!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, there's Baltar sniveling behind Adama, "Well, actually, Admiral, it's more like 'So say about 2 out of 3 of us,' more like 'half' if we're managing our resources too well and the Cylons managed to slip a sympathizer on board, of course, it would never be me, unless, of course, it was, shut up sexy blond in my head I don't believe in you unless I'm schtupping you in the research lab, now what was I saying Admiral...?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bergom
United States
Towson
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
"Sometimes it would be nice to be wrong about people." -Commander Samuel Vimes
mbmbmbmbmb
Raid1280 wrote:
Darryl had a grin a mile wide when Steve picked up his loyalty cards, read them slowly for a moment and told everyone that Darryl was NOT a cylon. I called Steve on the face that Darryl made combined with how slowly he read the cards.

One of the reasons Baltar can be very tough to play in f2f. You really have to have your potential reactions planned out.

Cases like this are also why we instituted a house rule of 10-second loyalty card views. Any time someone looks at a loyalty card (someone else's, or their own when dealt), we require them to stare at it for a count of ten. Sometimes people have felt silly doing it, but everybody's seen the sense of it so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome session report!

I'm trying to talk Jamie into coming up Friday, in which case, you best be planning on playing, and best have two seats open!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good session report and pics! Only problem is that IMO "Bomb on Colonial One" wasn't playable at that time because it didn't exist anymore. So you shouldn't have lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
umbaci wrote:
Good session report and pics! Only problem is that IMO "Bomb on Colonial One" wasn't playable at that time because it didn't exist anymore. So you shouldn't have lost.

Wrong.

Quote:
Q: Once Galactic returns to orbit during the New Caprica phase, could a Cylon still play "Bomb on Colonial One," even though Colonial One is not in play? (thread)
A: (Corey, FFG, to infocynic) Yes, the -2 morale would still apply if the check fails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice.blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
umbaci wrote:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Colonial One was on New Caprica in the show anyway, so even though its board isn't around it's not against the story for there to be something that would affect it while the colonials are on the planet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.