Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad DeRan
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok what would happen if you theoretically ran out of all the item cards in any of the decks? when you got a chest from then on would you just get all the potions and money from the treasure caches that were there? and if you rolled more than one treasure then, would you do it twice? I only ask because we are halfway through copper in the campaign i am in and have half the copper items already(gotten really lucky on treasure rolls), and we look poised to with the money we could accumulate to possibly empty the items.(also i am so for not selling any of the copper stuff until we get to silver, that way it won't come back and we have more likelyhood of getting the ones that aren't out yet that we want. We also have to bag of holding which is how we can do this mainly)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to ask how you were able to hold all these treasures, then finally saw the Bag Of Holding. Well, the OL just needs to get Crushing Blow and destroy that bag

Otherwise, this is a situation that almost never happens, so just make something up that fits your group. I would either say a free draw from the Shop Store or just equivalent in gold (i.e. 250 for copper treasures).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.