Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rebekah B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been working on revising the cards and rules for Untamed: A Rummy Revolution to make them more user-friendly and have posted the new decks on Artscow:
Deck 1
Deck 2

The new decks also include revised player aids in place of the original bonus cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Kennedy
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sq498 wrote:
The new decks also include revised player aids in place of the original bonus cards.

Does this mean the whole bonus card concept will be removed with the new rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebekah B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The bonus card concept is still included in the rules. It's just not handled with cards anymore, but with a straight 5-point bonus given to the player with more winning animals in his field.

The bonus cards were found to be slightly disruptive to play and produced more clutter on the table and in the rules than they were worth. The player aids are much more helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebekah B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the revised cards, player aids, and rules are now in the files section. I have deleted older versions to avoid any confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Kennedy
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response. Looks like a fun little game. I'm ordering it from ArtsCow tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.