Popular Tags: [View All]
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chanced upon this game and liked the theme. seems like a fun little filler for time with my girlfriend and her siblings after dinner. anyone has experience with this game and can share whether it's worth the time and effort to print? tks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Eveninger
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
Too bad there's a little response (too little).. ;(
I'm trying to improve game lately with revamped set of special cards and new rules for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if the cards goes thru a redesign of the cards to have more graphics, it'll probably have better response. especially when we are dealling with some of the hottest and prettiest actress/actors here

you can take a look at how Battle Leader Tactics got its redesign for the generals. i think that's a very effective design. Only problem i see is that you'll have to change the genre ratings from stars to numbers.

but in any case, look forward to new rules!

do you have any playtesting/prototype session reports or experience to share?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Eveninger
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
I don't make any reports, got all in my head
Using pictures and images of famous people can lead to law problems (maybe not serious as far as game is free of charge), and i want to make printer-friendly design.
Pictures of cards of BLT you linking are awesome but in my house conditions almost impossible to print - i will not make something that will cost ME lots of money/materials/time/printing/cuting/laminating etc... I can spend only infinite amount of time. The rest have tight limits.
But i'll think of it.
"Stars" is a must-have feature

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
what about doing some promotion of the game such as what is the game strength and what are some of the fun part and feature that your play testing have enjoyed? I read the rules, but not really sure how the whole thing would play out. would love to hear more from u about the game play aspect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.