tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I grew up playing AD&D, gave it up a while back cause board games are great for me and role playing does not interest me anymore ( at least not being the only DM in the middle of know where ).
Heroscape is by far my favorite game, actually the game I have waited my whole life for I feel, I am 42 so it seems like a long time. The New Master set that is based on using D&D mini´s and has a dungeon theme had my interest, but after finally getting it in my hands and then playing it - I am blown away with what a great job the new Crew has done at designing this MS and making it amazingly fun.

I just see the potential for so much fun out of this, I want to make random wandering monster charts to roll, and design a big dungeon that is reveiled 1 room at a time and would be a awesome dungeon crawl.

In the beginning of HS when there was not a lot of expansion we made a lot of custom cards and used them in our games. Now that there is so much official stuff for HS I don´t use my custom stuff anymore - but with the new D&D theme I can so see making up my own characters for a great dungeon crawl game. I figure to have 10 or so guys made up and that way my friends can pick out a adventurer group that fits what they like to play the most ( plus they can pick form the cool official stuff also ) - just so much potential - for me the fact that they have designed it so I want to make new customs and would be willing to sit down and make out a whole scenario just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Of course having all the old stuff makes this MS just all the better and is what really lets me see the potential for a great Dungeon Crawl, having all the monsters already at my disposal is a big big advantage for designing the Dungeon itself.

SO GB, Truth, & Jerry My hats off to you for just an amazing expansion and for Keeping HS alive and well ---- Thank You!

Game On´
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
¿Te refieres a algo como esto?
http://www.timexplorers.com/fritoxjugar/heroscape_tutorial.h...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your heroscape stuff in english or spanish? I saw glyphs with black on the bottom half I have not seen before?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some spanish´ stuff, but the most are in english.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Royal
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am with you 100%. You've helped me make up my mind on this one. I'm thinking of starting with a couple of BftU sets and then expanding from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.