Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josu De Andrés Urraca
Spain
Madrid
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

I don't know if there is any difference between those two in terms of science production. And also, I'm confusing about the bonus.

If I have 2 Sci Method labs, what will be the science bonus? Only 2? 4 as I have 2 level II buildings (both are "my best")?

I'm a bit confusing because those leaders have different texts on their cards, and also, in the forums some people said they are different in terms of science production, and they're "great" leaders. Only +1/+2/+3 at maximum is not so much I think...

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
josdino wrote:
Hi,

I don't know if there is any difference between those two in terms of science production. And also, I'm confusing about the bonus.

If I have 2 Sci Method labs, what will be the science bonus? Only 2? 4 as I have 2 level II buildings (both are "my best")?

I'm a bit confusing because those leaders have different texts on their cards, and also, in the forums some people said they are different in terms of science production, and they're "great" leaders. Only +1/+2/+3 at maximum is not so much I think...

Thank you.

The leader's science production is the same. If you have 2 'best labs' you pick one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
You just get the bonus for one lab. So the bonus for having 2 Level 2 labs (Scientific method) would be +2, not +4.

I'm a big fan of these guys -- plus Einstein, too. The nice thing is not the science bonus by itself -- it's the way that works in with their other ability. So with Newton you get the science bonus plus the ability to play tech cards without a civil action, so you can get a lot onto the table. Similarly, Einstein gives you the bonus plus culture for using those points. So you can really get alot of extra stuff going on -- either culture or techs or resources -- with a single card.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.