Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wargamers: If you haven't been able to make it to the MonsterCon in Arizona, live in the Bay Area (or environs), have some monster wargames of your own that you've been wanting to play this day may be just for you.

What: A day of wargaming one of those "monster" wargames that you have that you've wanted to play, yet haven't, or one that you want to play yet don't have the space to do so.

When: March 20 (a Saturday), from 10am-9pm.

Where: Endgame Store Downtown Old Oakland.

Who: You and other grognards of a similar ilk.

Why: Because we love history, these games, and we've paid too much, clipped too many counters, read too many books, poured through too many reviews of these games, and generally think about these sorts of endeavors that all too often just don't seem to happen, and it drives us crazy...so we organize! (And then we play...)

If you are interested please contact:

Will Green at

wgwgreen@yahoo.com

We have thus far planned for these games:

A Fearful Slaughter:

The Battle of Shiloh

Battle for Normandy (looking for two)

Here I Stand (looking for two)

5th/7th Fleets (Looking for two)

If you have a game that you’d like to referee, let me know what game you've got, how many players you'll need, how many players you have and the estimated time that it will take to play the game.

There is a limited number of tables, so tables will be reserved based on the number of people you have to play along with the number of people that can be recruited for your game. I'll help with recruitment, ideally you'll have yourself plus one, (though you, alone, is a good start!)

Monster Mini-Con, the best alternative to the Monster Con, when you’ve just got to “make it big!”

Cheers,

Will Green

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.