Popular Tags: [View All]
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I like seeing the people who do cartoon voices. There's something funny about hearing the voice that you associate with a cartoon character coming out of a real human being. I randomly found this one recently.

Please post your own!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an Inside the Actor's Studio episode featuring the main cast of the Simpsons all speaking in character (or in most cases, multiple characters).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I were recently were surprised to find out that the voice of Elmo is that of a deep-voiced black guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thurl Ravenscroft, many voices at Disney Land, Tony the Tiger and singer of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" (also the coolest, manliest name ever).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No introduction needed:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be a 10 minute video of the Metal Gear Solid cast just chatting in and out of character that was pretty cool. Can't find it now - just a 90 second long snippet of the least funny part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
CameronL wrote:
Thurl Ravenscroft, many voices at Disney Land, Tony the Tiger and singer of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" (also the coolest, manliest name ever).

I remember seeing him on tour back in the early 80s. He went around singing gospel songs at churches, and he came to mine in Tulsa. I remember him being rather tall and extremely slender, almost gaunt. It didn't seem like such a wonderful, warm, deep, rich voice could come out of that small a ribcage, but it did.

He said that he did a lot of voices for Disney, including one of the mice for Cinderella -- "Gus", I think. He sang and spoke that one in a falsetto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.