Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hello!

If you know the game Evolution Earth: Cataclysm and have played it, here is your chance to earn some geekgold.

I will grant 50 GG for the first valid review of a game Evolution Earth: Cataclysm.

At least one image you have taken with camera must be in the review to prove that you have the game and have played it, or if there is not an image then I will aproximate if the review is an actual review.

Print´n play version is accepted of course.

50 gg waits for your review.

Thanks

Tomi

p.s If there are more than one reviews to come at the same time then I must divide the geekgold with all the participants if any.

This proposition ends at the beginning of march. So be ready if you want to participate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
How about review without picture?
Seriously, I'm not going to bother with proving anything, or not even with a GG reward. I just plan to build this game along with couple other games (I will have color printer access for one day) up to 100 pages of cardstock xP, during next month. If by that time there will be no better and more consistent review I can write one.

Also please check game comments along with ratings. Someone's "Rating Comment" is in a lenght of reasonably good Comparsion review (to Dominion).

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rudolfoaligieri123 wrote:
Seriously, I'm not going to bother with proving anything, or not even with a GG reward. I just plan to build this game along with couple other games (I will have color printer access for one day) up to 100 pages of cardstock xP, during next month. If by that time there will be no better and more consistent review I can write one.

Also please check game comments along with ratings. Someone's "Rating Comment" is in a lenght of reasonably good Comparsion review (to Dominion).

Cheers.

That review looks like a bit fishy...the user registered this month and owns one game, guess which one it is? Also no other contributions to the site...just sayin'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Sure. Go ahead. I have not planned to give gg on comments even for those ones I like or dislike. It would be unfair for those who are really looking for to making a review and I know you are there.

I certainly was surpised by the comments I saw both the negative and positive, since there was some bad playing, which I agree to some point, was my fault, by not writing a decent rules at that time (I updated them later). Also the positive review of a kind was a kind surprise and certainly really much more than I would really expect to have for a fellow finnish gameplayer - and I must admit that I guess the email interplay had a somewhat affected it since I told him my opinions.

Nevertheless I am satisfied with all the opionions, bad or good since they can teach me a lesson about making a game. I want to aspire in making the games and the bigger the theme the better

I just got 50 gg from the gamecrafter.com and I want to give to people who want that. There are a lot of people out there who really makes a difference making an effort doing a great favours in the game community. I certainly want to be a part of it and I hope I am already by giving this game free for anyone with a printer.

I think that your efforts about what you are doing are good and I will certainly grant you this 50 gg if you are the first to grab it. If I later get more gg I certainly will give it away in the same way as I am planning right now since I know there are you who deserve it.

I am looking forward your review Rudolf Algierski It doesn´t matter if you are the first or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
metalchorus wrote:
rudolfoaligieri123 wrote:

Cheers.

That review looks like a bit fishy...the user registered this month and owns one game, guess which one it is? Also no other contributions to the site...just sayin'

You know, when I read that I thought that everybody thinks that it is written by me

Well, i guess our email exchange a little affected his opinions

I never expected that a great a review though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The first review was a quick one. But I will grant always all the geekgold I have when there is a review, even a negative one.

So at the moment I have 10 GG to spare with you amigos out there if you want to participate.

I know there are some of you who like the game according the emails you have sent to me. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.