Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave O
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I understand that if two players both play their Strategize cards at the same time, the player with the most Influence resolves his Order Card first.

If Player_1 and Player_2 both play their Strategize cards, but Player_1 has more Influence, does Player_1 resolve the Supremacy Ability immediately after resolving the Primary Ability or must he wait until Player_2 resolves his Primary Ability?

I'm not sure that it even matters, but my friend insists that we play this way.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A player resolves his card in full, supremacy ability included, before another player resolves his own card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confirm what ghosthack says. When it's a player's turn, they resolve their card completely (bonus and all) before moving on.

This would be messy with Mobilize if you didn't do it that way. If multiple people played Mobilize, you'd have people resolve one move, then have the next player resolve one, etc, before letting the first person make his second move. And keeping track of "did I start that battle?" would get messy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave O
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the confirmation guys. I just needed an "official" ruling before our next game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.