Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, situation is that I am the active player. I have two slots with ghosts in them. I draw a ghost which goes to my board, and it calls for a new ghost to be gated in as its entry power BUT my board is full at the time I placed this first ghost. So, do I just lose a Qi since I don't usually draw a ghost and place it when my board has three ghosts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kan D
France
Troyes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to draw the second ghost and place it on an other board, if all boards are filled, then you don't draw the ghost, but lose a qi instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just like if you hade a full board and one of them had a curse in the middle stone. If that comes up "draw ghost" you'd still have to draw it unless all spaces are full. And you place it by it's color as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all, thats what we ended up doing.

Actually had our first ever win (2 player), and took out the Nameless, thanks to my deep pockets full of tao tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kandell
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
It's just like if you had a full board and one of them had a curse in the middle stone. If that comes up "draw ghost" you'd still have to draw it unless all spaces are full. And you place it by it's color as normal.

So, in other words, you always lose Qi if you're full up in the Yang phase; but being required to add a ghost in the Ying phase only loses you Qi in unusual circumstances (such as the whole board is full or the curse die says so). Am I getting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.