Small World» Forums » General

Subject: Need Images of Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Williams
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to complete the Vassal Module and at this point need images of both official expansions. If anyone can scan the banners, badges, and tokens. Both front and back ( active and decline ) would be great.

Thanks for any help you maybe able to offer.

TRagedy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Perhaps if you actually looked in the entries *for* the expansions? (And the are *3* official expansions...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Williams
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
Perhaps if you actually looked in the entries *for* the expansions? (And the are *3* official expansions...)

If you can point me to the graphics of the complete set including active and decline side, that would be great. All I found was the PDFs that show the front.

And yes I know they are *3* official expansions, but I only require the ones with banners. I do not need the leaders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I dont mean to hijack your thread, but if anyone has stand-alone image of one of the Blue +1 defense shields, I would love to turn that into a sticker to put on the board in place on the Mountain tokens.

Otherwise, best of luck in your quest for expansion photos. I'll link you some if I find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Williams
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BeerMe wrote:
So I dont mean to hijack your thread, but if anyone has stand-alone image of one of the Blue +1 defense shields, I would love to turn that into a sticker to put on the board in place on the Mountain tokens.

Yes, I do have an image of the blue shield, I had the idea to do this on the Vassal Boards as well. Private message me you email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.