BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Subscribing to all my older uploaded images rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
My subscription settings have me automatically subscribed to any image I upload. I was under the impression that this was retroactive for older images as well, but apparently not. Is my only option to go back and subscribe to each one manually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
I now notice I'm not automatically subscribed to new images I upload either. Jeesh, I thought I had this subscription thing worked out. In short, must I manually subscribe to each image I upload?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look in your preferences http://www.boardgamegeek.com/subscriptions/prefs you should see a section "Replies to my content". I believe if Comments is set to Yes under that heading, that should do what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
All right, I found the source of my confusion. Although the images I upload indicate that I'm not subscribed to them, when a comment comes in I do receive auto notification. This applies only to images uploaded since the new subscription system was implemented. Images uploaded prior to that are still incommunicado though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.