Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L S

Lakewood
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

I know that at the beginning there was much clamor for smaller, card-sized (and hence more portable and manageable) capitols...

Well, here are some pics of mine, as custom-made by Litko Aerosystems (http://www.litkoaero.com/)!

All of them very sturdy, pretty thick plastic, and though it might be hard to see (sorry for the graininess), etched bits for both the zone letters and the faction symbols!

Pretty expensive, though...But with these and a bagful of the tiny treasure and wound tokens Litko sells, I'll be able to keep all I need for a game in my pocket, so I figured what the hey!

L-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are way cool. Color me jealous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Graut, can you share your specs from their site so others might be able to follow in your shoes (down the road). Also, what are we looking at price-wise for those? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L S

Lakewood
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
Graut, can you share your specs from their site so others might be able to follow in your shoes (down the road). Also, what are we looking at price-wise for those? Thanks!

Hmmm...Not sure what to tell you about the specs, it was something I suggested and Jim agreed to make as a custom order. If someone wanted the same thing, they could probably just ask him about 'Lars' Warhammer Invasion Card-Sized Capitols' and he'd know what was up...*GRIN*

As far as cost, I paid $12.99 apiece. Like I said, way expensive, but well worth it (to me, at least).

L-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.