1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Question on maps. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bourgeois
British Columbia
flag msg tools

Ok so I'm making a game with multiple maps. Each map fits on an 8 1/2 by 11 page. Let's say there are going to be 5 maps. I'm thinking that the maps wouldn't be truly ink rich but I'm not sure what qualifies as a map that is really hard on your printer.

Each map would be of a location. (office floor, outdoor market, junkyard section etc) Each map is going to be gridded with squares as well.

Is this going to be a problem for a real games sale as opposed to a Print and Play type game? Do companies look at such things and kinda back away or is it safe to assume that it's possible to have multiple small maps in your game and not make them unappealing to both the company who sells them and the people who buy them?

I'm just curious. I'm looking online right now to see if I can find any data on it but nothing right at this moment. (actually nothing for a quite a few moments but I'm always cheerful and positive)
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.