1 Posts

Crusader Rex» Forums » Rules

Subject: Finalizing the Crusader Rex FAQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C Sandifer
United States
flag msg tools
[This message was also posted to Consimworld to reach the maximum number of Crusader Rex players.]

Hi everyone.

Based on the feedback that I've received, the Crusader Rex FAQ (v2) seems to be pretty accurate. There are only a few issues that need to be resolved, I think.

Do any of you have definitive answers to the following questions?

Issue 1 of 2: When storming, and some blocks are held in reserve, can the reserve blocks do anything? Can they retreat away, for example, while the other blocks storm? If so, how does this work procedurally?

Issue 2 of 2: According to section 7.2, "the Attacker has the option to Besiege if there are no blocks defending the field, or Retreat as normal." Is this retreat a one-time option that can occur only at the exact instant that the defenders withdraw into the castle, or is this something that can also occur later on? For instance, is the option to retreat in the face of an empty field available every time an existing siege is activated? (Also, I'm assuming that this special type of retreat is an all-or-nothing affair - where either all of the attacking blocks stay or all of the attacking blocks retreat.)

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help. If these questions can be answered definitively, I'll make the appropriate modifications and upload v2.1 of the FAQ. This, hopefully, would be the final version. If no definitive answers can be found, I'll delete any relevant questions and answers and re-upload the file so that the FAQ isn't misleading or incorrect in any way.

(Note: Version 2.0 of the FAQ can be found in the files section below.)
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.