Subject: Join Green Dragon Adventures or you will regret you didn't! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Buchhalter
United States
flag msg tools

It is XVII (day 5) of the Luminescence Era

This website opened on March 1st 2010

Green Dragon Adventures is a web based storytelling game where everyone can collaborate ideas into a epic world full of fantasy. Create your adventurer today and start enjoying the many threads this game has to offer.

(It's free!)

"Where'd I go just then? Well, I'd just saved a group of wood elves from a nasty hill giant, visited a orc camp and chopped off the head of a chieftain, ran from a dragon because I stole its treasure, climbed the highest mountain to find a ancient tower and bested the wizard, and took me home the lady in distress to serve me roasted meat on the bone. Not bad for a days worth of work. Ahhh... and me ale's still fizzy."

- Kort Smashhammer, Barbarian of the Kort Tribe

The gamemaster replies to posts throughout the day 7 days a week. You don't wait long either!

Choose from 20 races including trolls, nazguls, guardian angels, pixies, centaurs, minotaurs, ice elves.

Choose from 20 classes including paladin, sorcerers, mages, rangers, assassins, etc.

Character sheets are done the same day you submit the information also!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.