Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: 1/17-1/18/2003 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Stubner
United States
flag msg tools
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
Friday night was supposed to be a quick multiplayer game with Mike D and his wife (for spousal appeasement) then onto Battlecry. Well, we started Puerto Rico with Mike's wife, son, and son's friend. After teaching the game and playing it was too late to set up Battle Cry. So we finished the evening with a few rounds of Pirateer.
Mike's wife won Puerto Rico with 59 points followed by 45, 44, 37, 35. I'm finding that to win you must have a big building and likely win if you have two.
Kurt came over Saturday night. We started with Battle Cry (Kernstown Scenario). I won easily as the Blue. Kurt was too aggressive and came out from behind the fence. I wanted to play more Battle Cry but Kurt was dying to teach me Torres. We played that twice (basic rules). We each won one. I enjoyed Torres but I don't know if I'm ready to buy it yet.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.