Murray C
Canada
Vancouver
British Colombia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

I just wanted to write to let all you Canadians know that there is currently a Chain of Generosity chain going on called Love thy Neighbour.

Link is here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/24780/item/1216912#ite...

(It's probably best to just subscribe to the Chain of Generosity in general so that you can see new links to the chain as soon as they come up, just disable comments for the geeklist)

How this chain works is like this: Someone from our neighbouring country (USA) will post up a small game. If you are interested in it, just add a comment to the item saying "IN!" and after the closing date, someone will be randomly drawn.

That person, the winner, will be asked to continue the chain and offer up something else to send back into the USA. Because of shipping costs, the chain will remain small, most likely sticking to card games. Someone in the US will win and the chain continues.

Of course, if no one from a neighbouring country is in, someone from the same country could also win. Just read the rules for the chain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference to any concerned users, there were a number of other threads with a similar title recently that caused a bit of a stir. We've worked it out so those threads have been removed and this is now the lone thread for promoting the geeklist. I've "moved" it into the other Canada subforums and left a shadow behind in each so they all point back to this single thread.

Feel free to contact me directly with any concerns or questions. I'd prefer to avoid seeing the negative reaction to past mistakes rehashed in this new thread.

Thanks!

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge