Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Busy/sick past few days rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daming Ng
United States
flag msg tools
Well I got back from my trip to NY this weekend. It was an interesting experience. Here's a quick summary

Got on the airport early in Orlando, got searched, had to take off my shoes (apparently there are metal bars in them). Then got on the plane, got delayed in the plane for and hour due to a bomb scare in the airport. Got to NY, cold as hell. Stopped at my Aunt's house, ate, waited around, ate some more (chinese takeout, really good ). Went walking around with my cousin, cold as hell. But NY has got some awesome chinatown areas. They had Hot Pot in the mall!!! Went to the Wedding dinnner, stood guard at the door and took the red bags. Ate for the next 3 hours or so. Tons of food, must have been over 13 courses. Next day, went to the main Chinatown, had some good dimsum and Chrysanthanem tea. Almost got hit by a street pole, some poor lady got hit by it instead, we were only 2 minutes behind her. Don't know why it fell over but we were saved because my dad wanted to go into a VCD store. Went home, took a nap, uncle choked on a piece of duck bone in some soup we bought from a restaurant for lunch. Then we flew home, partially delayed.

What really sucks is that after I got home I got sick, luckily it wasn't anything serious. Just some dry sinus, followed by a sore throat. But plenty of tea, OJ, and Nyquil have helped it alot.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.