Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no word on this issue in the English nor the German rules. What if I move my marble along the path the appropriate number of steps so its final step is a wave? I suppose it rolls down but I could see no mention of it in the rules. Does the same happen as when it is knocked into the river by another ball?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Welcome to the finals of the 43rd Stare Out Tournament. Press Esc to start.
mb
I'm not sure what do you mean by wave, but the marbles supposed to roll down only on the blue splash spots, and can stay put on the rocks in the river. It isn't a very safe place however, as another marble could knock it down on it's way down. Curiously most of the time the leader tends pull a Dugovics maneuver sacrificing his marble just to see the other marbles fall as well, rather than move forward, but hey, the game is as much about sending the marbles down as reaching the ocean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The splash spots are called waves in the rules, so thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.