BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Games - Forums rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the most common things I checked on the "old" BGG was Games-Forums option where you got the chronological order of new posts related to game entries.

Where is that option now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
you can still use the "Games+" module on the front page, or this link: Active Game Forum Posts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I still do not know where this Games+ module is, but I stuck the link you provided in my quickbar and it serves me nicely.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:
I still do not know where this Games+ module is

it's actually called "Game Forums+", just edit your front page (link is in the "Bgg News" section), add a module and select "Game Forums+"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
you can still use the "Games+" module on the front page, or this link: Active Game Forum Posts

Or this:Recent Game Forum PostsI think it is exactly what you want -I had the same problem, now this is on my quickbar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
spacewolf009 wrote:
Or this:Recent Game Forum Posts[/I think it is exactly what you want -I had the same problem, now this is on my quickbar

I think you have the URL malformed there and the sort command isn't actually working (and you are getting all of the pinned threads at the top) check out my link for the proper syntax . BTW, 'active' sorts by newest post and 'recent' sorts by newest thread. so choose whichever you want depending on whether you want to see new threads or new posts at the top
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops-I must have pressed shift in there-I'm sure recent was what the old button took you to, that's all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.