Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Sticky Gulch proofs finalized rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Starkey
United States
flag msg tools
Hey folks--

I just wanted to update you. I just finalized the proofs for my card game "The Mother Lode of Sticky Gulch", with an estimated completion date of July 15. Cool, huh?

So-o-o, it should be done just in time for GenCon. That's a good thing, because I shelled out the dough for a half-booth, splitting 50/50 with my good pal Jim Doherty of Eight Foot Llama games. I'm also going to be running 4 games of Sticky Gulch at GenCon, which should be fun. If you'll be in Indy next month, please drop by, and I'll teach you my cool game. ;-)

In the meantime, I updated my page at the Dogtown Games site. I like it when publishers put the rules and extra goodies on their site, so I would like to do that, too. I've put the rules on the "official" Sticky Gulch site:

Please read over the rules, and if anythiing seems stupid, please let me know. :-)

Speaking of Jim and EFL, I'm working on another art project for their upcoming game: The Penguin Ultimatum. The conversation went something like this...

Jim to Scotto: "Hey, Scott. Draw me a bunch of animal pictures. Seals are funny animals. Unicycles are funny. How about a picture of a seal on a unicycle? How about another one of a seal dancing? You can do that, right?"

Scotto to Jim: "Okay, I'll draw anything you want, but there's something you should know... SEALS DON'T HAVE FEET!"

Anyway, I'll let you know more as I find out more. Ttyl...
-- ygp Scotto
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.