Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can find rules to Kansas Pacific? (Except for the game itself obviously - the game is hardly available now.)

Maybe someone will add here a scan of the rules or something similar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Is Board
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Adam but you will not find the rules available here or anywhere; seems Winsome policy to not allow uploads or such of them, though maybe you can find someone willing to sell/trade the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adambadura wrote:
the game is hardly available now.

P100
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/31047/item/1130469#ite...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules can be found in one of updates on Kickstarter page for the new release of this game.

I have tried to share the link (in Web Links) section but it was declined. As it seems there are silly rules that do not allow Kickstarter links (or similar services) regardless of the reason, purpose and context.

Also it seems that sharing such link in forums is also not allowed. So I'm not giving link here. But it is easy to find them with Google.

By the way what is a bit surprising is that currently Kansas Pacific doesn't have its entry on Queen Games pages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.