Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know of all the delays, etc, but I preordered the game, have an email confirmation, but since that purchase I've not received one email regarding my order.

anyone else still waiting for their copy from the preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry you're in good company... I imagine there are a good number of folks who are still waiting. (including me) If you weren't amongst the first 58 pre-orders sent out then I think tomorrow (?) March 15 is when the others are supposed to come from the printer and then be sent out.

Just a bit more patience and you'll be laughing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, now the printer is supposed to deliver the games on 18 March.

mbourgeois wrote:
Don't worry you're in good company... I imagine there are a good number of folks who are still waiting. (including me) If you weren't amongst the first 58 pre-orders sent out then I think tomorrow (?) March 15 is when the others are supposed to come from the printer and then be sent out.

Just a bit more patience and you'll be laughing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The following was posted by Mark over at CSW a day or two ago...

Quote:

Hi Folks,

The printer just called. ATZ won't be here until Thursday.

People, there is very little I can do about this except stress your justified impatience to them.

I feel sure they are moving as quickly as possible. He is waiting on the last boxes. They arrive Tuesday, he does final assembly Wednesday, and arrives here approximately 11 AM Thursday. And yes, we will try to begin shipping Thursday. It'll take 1.5-3 hours to offload the games. Then we need to transport back to our office, then begin packaging, and then drive them to the PO (it's after out regularly scheduled pickup with them) and all this before our post office closes at 4:20.

The Thursday in question is 3/18. So to summarize what has been happening... I think the printer had delivered the first 60 copies of ATZ to LnL a couple of weeks ago, which LnL tried to ship based on the order people had preordered [oldest preorders first]. The printer has kept moving back when they were going to be able to deliver the rest of the games to LnL, with the current stated date being Thursday the 18th. So the most recent update the Mark had posted [here/CSW and on their website] said they hope to be able to start shipping the remaining ATZ preorders on Thursday. Of course, that depends on the printer delivering the games....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed LnL a few days ago and was told they'd be shipping to retailers probably in two weeks. With that information I'd assume you'd have your pre-order before then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I find a copy on the shelves of a retail store before getting my pre-order, I will never order another game from Lock'n'Load again. I think that's a reasonable response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that is reasonable, but they said they were shipping pre-orders first so you shouldn't worry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess it is possible that some retailers preordered the game as well in which case they might get it shipped at the same time as the other preorders. But I really can't imagine a retailer doing that, although at least one gamestore near me does actually preorder games from at least a couple of companies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh who am I kidding. I want my freaking game and I want it now. I'm tired of waiting for it. I'm cranky now... screw good nature... at least if I was a kid I'd have the excuse of being a kid and I could just hold my breath till I passed out.

ATZ: The Board Game... please show up at my doorstep pretty freaking soon... I can't guarantee me being reasonable and jolly for much longer. I'm going to a happy place now... don't bug me till it's here.

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well, it's the 18th. What's the scoop? Is it shipping or are the more delays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrival date at LnL is now 22 March.

GamerAtom wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian F
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
graydo wrote:
Arrival date at LnL is now 22 March.

GamerAtom wrote:

lol - oh the horror
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh for crying out loud.

Shall we start taking bets on whether or not the printer won't have the copies on March 21st or will they actually wait until March 22nd to announce another delay? My money's on the 22nd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the closest experience to Christmas as a kid that I've had in a long time. The anticipation is killing me. I like it. It's been a long time since I haven't been able to immediately gratify myself...wait...that sounded dirty...just looking forward to killing some zombies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Wesley
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:
If I find a copy on the shelves of a retail store before getting my pre-order, I will never order another game from Lock'n'Load again. I think that's a reasonable response.

I'm with you on that.

charlest wrote:
I think that is reasonable, but they said they were shipping pre-orders first so you shouldn't worry.

We haven't exactly been able to rely on what LNL has said... ever... in this whole ATZ fiasco.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:
any news?

I tried calling earlier but didn't get an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.