Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I must be going blind over here but I just wanted to add two Ebay auctions and well, as I hardly never use Ebay (today the auction costs are free) I can not tell for the love of God where those Ebay references/auctions on each gamepage have gone... Or how to add these to a gameentry...
I did find the Bazaar - Ebay - Hot/Ending/Recently Added entries but this is not the place to be adding these I think?

Thanks for any help!
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's possible you have the eBay module turned off in your account, check your preferences. If you see the eBay module on a game's page, there will be a little "Add" link, you can click that and either do a keyword search, or add items by auction ID.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goodmorning Indigo,

Thanks for the help!
I've been to My Geek -> Account but still, going through the sections, I don't see where I should be to enable the Ebay module? I remember it was there when they first added it and after that, I never removed it from my profile???

My apologies for the rather "newbie" question, thought I knew BGG by now but it seems I don't
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have the eBay module on the front page? If not, I would try adding that and see if the modules appear on the game pages as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems I didn't > I've added this module on the front page and no luck again with the Ebay module on the game pages...
Went into the "Customize View" option (under the Information tab of each game) and couldn't see an Ebay module either... Strange!!!

No worries Indigo, thanks for your help though
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you uncheck e-bay in your adblock settings (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekaccount/edit/adblock), the module should become visible on the gamepages. For me it shows up next to the market place module, but I cannot remember it that was the default or something I have adjusted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gwen : merci hé !
And in English : that was it! Why oh why have they placed this under the advertised section? As soon as you become a supporter of 25$ (or more), you automatically "disable" this section > strange behaviour!

Thanks again Gwen,
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.