Boian Spasov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
We are the knights who say...
badge
Ni!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been moderating content in GeekMod for the last few days and I noticed that the guidelines presented there are not as detailed as the ones given when you upload content.

For example - the "two small" image criteria does not provide minimum acceptable size at the GeekMod page, while when you upload an image you can see that the size is 320x200 (I had to check this several times while moderating). Another example - when you upload an image you can see that uploading individual images of every miniature in a miniature game is prohibited, but I can't find this rule in the GeekMod page. It would be really great if all guidelines are present in detail at the GeekMod page for easy reference. At the very least, consider expanding the rollover texts of the rejection criterias to include all relevant info.

Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.