Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any sites that support s-l-o-w online play fow TS, 1960MotP, Campaign Manager?

I used to play Reef Encounter via spielbyWeb (although for some reason when I tried it just now, after an absence of many months, it would not connect (just gave an error page "phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database"))

Anyway, SpielbyWeb would provide the graphical front end, and would email me when it was my turn. This allowed me to start games and play games in small time slots rather than as a single sitting.

Another site that is good for this mode of play is yucata.de

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Miller
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the middle of my first game on ACTS right now (warhorse). I love it! You'll need to download one of the player aids in the files section to keep track of the board, though. ACTS only manages the decks/hands/and dice rolls. It doesn't really enforce the rules, but it's a great way to play. Definitely scratches the itch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartow Riggs
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vassal for the board and pieces and ACTS for the cards combined together work great. I've played 10 or more games that way so far...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
BartowWing wrote:
Vassal for the board and pieces and ACTS for the cards combined together work great. I've played 10 or more games that way so far...

Thanks for the responses. I will try and see if I can set myself up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Who wants to start a game in ACTS? Let's start!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.