MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake wrote:
Good news - we’re back!

First off, Cambridge Games Factory would like to apologise for falling off the RADAR over the past year. Ed was working in Amsterdam and wasn’t able to dedicate time to CGF back in the States during that period. He is about to start a new assignment in Shanghai, so to prevent this situation continuing, Ed and Rob have asked me to join CGF as Commercial Director.

Cambridge Games Factory has always been run by gamers for gamers and I’ve very much of that mould - I’m a lifelong gamer / role-player, living in Oxford, UK. I was webmaster for 2000AD Online from 2001-2008, collect and sell comic artwork as the 2000AD Artwork Gallery and licensed Judge Dredd badges and other props as Termight Replicas. I role-play once a week and co-organise a bimonthly board games club. I am also Ed’s brother.

I’m now receiving emails sent to info@cambridgegames.com - you can also reach me by geekmail or wake.carter@cambridgegames.com .

Ok, so on with the show...

STATUS UPDATE:

Our priority right now is getting Glory to Rome and Zombie in my Pocket into shops as quickly as possible (we want to sell them as much as you want to buy them!). Unlike many games companies CGF prints / source game components as we need them from multiple suppliers and then assemble the games ourselves. We’ll be able to get you more exact dates shortly, but Zombie in my Pocket only needs additional rulebooks printed so will be back on the market in a few weeks while Glory to Rome needs playing card decks which take a few months to produce, especially as we weren’t happy with the company we used last time around and so are looking for a new printer.

[...]

Behind the scenes, Rob Seater (CGF Game Development Director) has been working with dozens of new designers - we have an extensive range of new games in development which we are extremely excited about starting to publish in the near future. I will have more info once we have the existing games back on sale.

If you have any questions about the current situation with any other CGF products, please send me a PM or email, or post them to this thread and I will respond to them.

Sorry again for the choppy service over the past year, and thank you for reading to the bottom.

Wakefield Carter
Commercial Director
Cambridge Games Factory
www.cambridgegames.com
YES! We’d love to see your game idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool, i'd love an official copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any word on this yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We should be able to start shipping ZimP by the end of this week. Please get your FLGS to email me at wake.carter@cambridgegames.com for retailer terms and conditions.

Wakefield Carter
Commercial Director
Cambridge Games Factory
www.cambridgegames.com
YES! We’d love to see your game idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid we had a few hiccups at the warehouse as we were getting it back into operation. So I'm afraid I'm somewhat repeating myself here. The first orders of Zombie in my Pocket should be shipped by the beginning of next week.

Sorry for the further delay.

Wakefield
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake wrote:
I'm afraid we had a few hiccups at the warehouse as we were getting it back into operation. So I'm afraid I'm somewhat repeating myself here. The first orders of Zombie in my Pocket should be shipped by the beginning of next week.

Wakefield

When are you shipping it to the States?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
When are you shipping it to the States?

Although I personally am in the UK, Cambridge Games Factory is based in Massachusetts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Simpson

California
msg tools
designer
publisher
Looking forward to this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake wrote:

Wakefield

Any new word? I plan to buy this and Glory to Rome the moment each is available, but I need someone to tell me when and where to buy them in the U.S. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue Steel wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wakefield

Any new word? I plan to buy this and Glory to Rome the moment each is available, but I need someone to tell me when and where to buy them in the U.S. Thanks.

I'm afraid the rulebook pages we need still haven't arrived at the warehouse. Ed has a few hundred printed in China, which he will post this week.

Wakefield
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for doing such a great job keeping us updated, Wake. I look forward to hearing where and when I can buy this one (and GtR).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The missing rulebook pages have been located and sets are being assembled today. With a bit of luck, shipping of this first wave should start tomorrow.

Ed will be in the USA during the second week of June with more rulebook pages for the second wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed is currently in the USA, with enough components to make a few hundred copies of Glory to Rome and Zombie in my Pocket.

Assembly should take place this week and shipping should start next week (while Ed is still in the US).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.