Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: A quiet week rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Millen
United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
Greyabbey Gamers met on Thursday (24 July) for Modern Art, but it didn't happen. First Stephen cried off, then Brian failed to appear and when telephoned, proved to be in a restaurant in Donegal.

Still, Stuart was able to display his latest aquisitions, having gone through the thrift shops of Essex on his holiday (special award for forebearance to girlfriend Lisa). He picked up the GW version of Railway Rivals, Snits Revenge, Tycoon, Crimson Skies and Atmosfear IV (hmm) with nothing over a couple of quid.

I was happy to have acquired the missing figures to bring my copy of Battle of the Little Big Horn to full complement and, reduced to two, we played this and Snits Revenge. The first was a triumph for the Native Americans, much as I remembered from my youth and the second one (our first play)went the way of the snits. I should have placed my vital spark in more security - by the time I started to produce antibodies in reasonable quantities it was too late.

Continuing to work on Imperator: we have decided to allocate "attack tokens" to players to restrict the number of army group attacks which a player may make in his turn and next time we playtest it at GG we will see how that goes...
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.