Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: First Entry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joey Vargas
United States
flag msg tools
Welp, I Came across this site as I was researching a new board game for me and my group of friends to play. Recently we have become hopelessly addicted to "BIG BOX" strategy games, like the Gamemaster series from MB.
Before We played Axis&Allies and Risk 2210AD on a regular basis, As a surprise, I introduced a new game, ATTACK! and ATTACK! Expansion From Eagle Games, EVERYONE loved it and we plan on playing it more and more, I made a good choice!!! Although it does take the better part of a day to play 7+ Hours, because we set aside the normal rules of victory and play to the very last man.
Currently even though we have only completed maybe 2 full ATTACK! games, im looking to buy another....
Right now it looks like its between Samurai Swords (A Gamemaster game) or Twilight Imperium.
Samurai Swords is closer to what weve been playing lately, and Imperium is a lil different although having nice military space aspects there seems to be more politics involved, im not sure if that will go down great with all of my current players.....
So im looking at getting SS for now, and TI in the future to change the pace if things get repetative....
Oh and people wont stop bothering me about playing my starshiptroopers game! cool
Saturday, August 02, 2003
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.