Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wild Kingdom has won the Themed Rummy Contest!!!

RB also scored an assist due to her involvement with the excellent 3rd place winner: The Gaston Game. If that weren't enough, she was also acknowledged with a "Judge's Choice" honour for Livestock Market: The Card Game.

The rest of us geeks just hope all the fame and glory doesn't get to her head and she keeps coming up with great games!!!

Congratulations to Rebekah Bissell!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebekah B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! There were so many great games in the competition that I was quite surprised by the win.

Octogreg wrote:
RB also scored an assist due to her involvement with the excellent 3rd place winner: The Gaston Game.

I actually got involved with The Gaston Game after the contest entries were all in, so that win was all for
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb

Quote:
The rest of us geeks just hope all the fame and glory doesn't get to her head and she keeps coming up with great games!!!

laugh I'll try hard not to let the fame go to my head .

Anybody who's interested in Rummy games should take a look at the other entries:
Design Contest - Themed Rummy Contest Judged by Mike Fitzgerald - Entries .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Big congratulations, Rebekah! I was just dropping by the game page to submit my review and saw this post. I loved the game and hoped it would be professionally released.

Good luck with this, and I'll keep my eye on you from now on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Rebekah! Too bad i just put in my Artscow order. I will put it in the next tie there is a deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting for a new coupon so I could "pounce" on this game. The Artscow elves are crafting it as we speak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.