Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: 8/9-10/2003 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Stubner
United States
flag msg tools
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
Mike and I played Hammer of the Scots. It was Mike's first time playing. We did "The Bruce". I was the Scots and ended up creating the Scottish nation in 1312 by surrender. Mike made a couple early mistakes that he wasn't able to recover from. It was a learning experience, it will be much tougher next time. It was nice having the King. I did not get the French knights until half way through, but they sure came in handy then. I think putting the blocks in draw sacks would be better for the levy.
Mike's son joined in for 2 games of Clans. Mike won the first game and then he and I tied in the second.
Sunday evening Alan and Kurt came over for La Citta. Kurt made a mega-opolis which was supplied by a nice 3rd "quarry" city. Score Kurt-42, Pete-28, Alan-26. Alan won the one game of Dvonn we played. His first game and he liked it. Alan will see if the Wizard Chest can stock Dvonn.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.