Popular Tags: [View All]
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure, Elusive cancels Impressive and vice versa regardless of the number of times each ability shows itself in a tile?

To be more clear, an example: A demon (Impressive) and two trogs are facing two Blades (Elusive) in a tile. Can the first Blade leave the tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I believe it could not leave. Nothing in the rules indicates the abilities are quantitative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Yes, it could leave. Nothing in the rules indicates the abilities are quantitative.

If the abilities are not quantitative then he can't leave because of the Blocking rule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boofus wrote:
Sphere wrote:
Yes, it could leave. Nothing in the rules indicates the abilities are quantitative.

If the abilities are not quantitative then he can't leave because of the Blocking rule...

Aaargh, I said just the opposite of what I was thinking. I intended to say that I believe the unit could not leave. My apologies - I'll modify the prior post to reduce confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Boofus wrote:
Sphere wrote:

You are right.

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Heron
Russia
flag msg tools
And one more question. Little different situation.

No-talented demon and elusive trog vs impressive human on one tile.
I understand that elusive trog can flee because in their pair (human-trog) talents are cancelled. But can demon flee or not? Demon haven't any talents and human still impressive for him. In other words, talents are cancelled for all warriors or only in pairs?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.