Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill H
United States
Absecon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"Shijuro" in Awatum (Serpent's Tongue)
badge
"A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation." LP Jacks
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen this offered with 23 miniatures, but the description of the base game lists 19 figures (including both the raiding and assaulting versions of the agents).

Has anyone received the version of this with miniatures, and if so, which minis came with it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B.
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
I have ordered HoG with painted miniatures.

You will get 19(!) nice painted miniatures:
06 Allied agents (3 x 2),
08 Sentries,
04 Guards and
01 Commander

In the game you will find 8 guards (counters) but normally you don`t need more than 4 guards (but you may order 4 additional miniature guards).

Best,
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Absecon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"Shijuro" in Awatum (Serpent's Tongue)
badge
"A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation." LP Jacks
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the set of unpainted miniatures, and they contain the following 23 figures:

6 Allied Agents (Major Harris, Captain Link, Nikolai Volov), 2 poses each
8 German Sentries (4 "indoor" 2 copies of 2 poses, 4 in greatcoats, unique poses)
8 German Guards (4 different poses, 2 of each)
1 German Commander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.