8 Posts

Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: Online Card Database and Deck Builder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebi Zaha
msg tools
Hello,

I have made a website a while back to help with organizing Magic the Gathering and World of Warcraft card collections. I have now also added Warhammer: Invasion support. It has a full card database and deckbuilding and trading tools (including a sample hand generator).

The card database (and also a user's card Inventory) is filterable and sortable by various criteria, so you can easily search for all Orc, High Elf and Chaos cards in The Deathmaster's Dance.

A couple of users have already started building decks, that you can see on the decks page.

Any feedback welcome, be it positive or negative

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. Signed up and playing with it now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Olson
Australia
Darlington
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thank you so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Anderson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebi Zaha
msg tools
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

I'm writing back to report that Assault on Ulthuan is succesfully imported, tooltips and all! And also that our users have created a LOT of decks in this short amount of time: http://deckbox.org/decks/whi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebi Zaha
msg tools
Hello,

Posting back to let you know about some new features (cross-posted from official FFG forums)

The MtG event organizers in my home town have been looking for a software tool that would help with planning events. The requirements for such a tool would be event management (planning, standings, invitations) and the possibility to easily access other people's decks and changes and maybe even to be able to talk with them on an small subforum. So we've integrated this capability into deckbox.

Any organizer can now create a community on deckbox, plan and announce events and then even fill in winning decks after its completion. Members can confirm their presence to future events, and be notified of new events set up in their community.

Let us know what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tharin
Switzerland
Dübendorf
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are the man, simply awesome... Thank you VERY much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.